Job announcement from CVPeople Tanzania,may 2023; CVPeople Tanzania started in 2014 on a shoestring budget where it was part of the global franchise known as CVPeople Africa. CVpeople Tanzania provides Talent and Recruitment Services. After being part of the franchise for more than 6 years, CVPeople Tanzania ended its partnership with CVPeople Africa and now works independently and locally.
For more than 6 years, we have focused on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals worldwide.
CVPeople Tanzania provides Talent Services in the area of Executive Search and Employer Branding. Our competitive advantage is innovation (thinking outside the box) and our expertise in diversity recruitment with emphasis on Female Leadership Executive Search.
- Processing expense requests before approval by Accountant.
- Recording and filing of all cash transactions.
- Updating and maintenance of procedural documentation.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks and resolving discrepancies.
- Performing basic office tasks such as filing, data entry.
- Invoice, processing and filing.
- Processing of reimbursement forms.
- Maintenance of imprest systems and files.
- Filing of Statutory Deductions.
- Stock and stores management.
Requirements Knowledge And Experience
- Good team player.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- High level of accuracy with high confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field/CPA-K
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Prior experience as a Finance Intern or Accounting Assistant
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs