Aldelia Dar es Salaam vacancies; Aldelia Global Manpower is a global human resource partner with an unparalleled pan-African footprint providing compliant, world-class, and innovative human resources solutions to 7,000+ clients in over 25 African countries and more than 30 countries worldwide since 2005.
- Participate in the recruitment, selection and placement of casuals as may be required from time to time.
- Respond to all client’s labor requests on day-to-day basis by ensuring there is adequate and timely provision of all the casuals requested by the client with all the proper documentation collected and filed.
- Ensure proper on-boarding of casuals, ensure contractual terms & obligations are duly acknowledged, and adhered to, and that all staff have job descriptions.
- Manage the teams to deliver by setting performance targets and reviewing the reward systems as may be approved from time to time.
- Overall coordinator of SLAs/deliverables/Scope of Work/contract between client & Aldelia thus ensure such contractual standards in terms of turnaround time, quantity and quality are enforced from time to time.
- Manage risks to life, property & working environment through compliance with Occupational and Environmental Health & Safety standards in all operations and processes.
- Manage attendances and time management and ensure such staff perform as expected.
- Budget for payments, petty cash and other requirements and ensure accountability and value for money for the project.
- Manage all workplace conflicts and grievances within time and escalate where appropriate.
- Act as secretary for all project meetings with the client and ensure that feedback is well recorded, acted upon and escalated to management in a timely manner.
- Report, escalate incidents and ensure preventive approaches by way of observations and proactiveness
- Be a performance coach and mentor to the team and motivating them to deliver as required.
- Develop and submit monthly reports to the Operations Manager as may be required.
- Handle all HR & Administration requirements due to both the casual & contractual staff such as:
Managing staff welfare such as meals, working time, working environment, and HSE.
Site clinic for occupational injuries.
Ensure all payment issues are addressed and pay slips are issued for accountability.
Proper procurement and management of casual PPEs.
Ensure toolbox meetings are done every morning and attendances are recorded by the site team leaders.
Proper performance management of Site Team Leaders through presentation of clear both daily and monthly site reports.
Scheduling for leave and adherence to the leave plan without causing compromise to the service expectations.
Ensure proper collection of data from Site team leaders for billing summaries preparation for invoicing purpose every week.
Handle both casuals and Site Team Leaders salary payments every 2 weeks by ensuring payroll sheets for payroll preparation have been done properly and correctly and shared with Operations Manager for review before
sharing with Finance team for payments.
- A minimum of Diploma in any Business or Human Resources-related field.
- Possess 1-3 years working experience in EOR and manufacturing industries.
- Management methodologies is added advantage,
- Technical experience in managing teams,
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Reporting skills and budgeting skills.
- Good planning, organization & teamwork skills with the ability to work well with others, lead and motivate teams.
- Motor bike riding skills may be an added advantage.
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- High degree of business and or professional networks
- Basic knowledge of HR and the Tanzania labor laws.
APPLY HERE : https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs