Airswift Dar es Salaam in Tanzania, new vacancy; Airswift entered the Tanzania market in 2015 to support major projects in the region. In 2018, Airswift officially opened an office in Dar es Salaam to provide a local presence to our clients.
Airswift has over 10 years’ experience providing workforce solutions to major energy, process and infrastructure projects across the African continent and is a leader in demonstrating local knowledge and expertise.
- Provides professional IST advice and expertise to the Corporate business entities – Finance, HR, Legal, C&P, Communications – and Digital Operations – Filed Operations – in project and operations phases
- Builds and manage master plans: business process mapping, analysis of the global technical architecture and flows
- Manages all the technical aspects throughout the project lifecycle phases from initial study, scope of work, request for quotation including analysis and clarifications and project execution.
- responsible for software or applications deployment and good operations and usage.
- Guarantees with the solutions and service providers the maintenance of the overall applications quality and performance
- Is responsible for the technical documentation (specifications, procedures, etc.) of the applications
- Guarantee the integrity, availability and reliability of data as recurrent action and for all evolutions of the applications: new tools, new versions, change of perimeter, etc.
- Responsible for attribution of system security roles/rights
- Animate and coordinate the “Key-users” network with business entities
- Organize and conduct business reviews (needs + functional evolutions, priorities) and carry out a complete follow-up of the requests impacting the tools for the activity of the client business
- Implement indicators to monitor and improve activity (management of cost, problem rate, productivity, etc.)
- Master knowledge and practice of Corporate – Finance, Human Resources, Contract & Procurement, etc. – applications administration and Microsoft 365
- Proficiency in the usage of computers, software and applications: Finance Enterprise Resource Planning and Human Capital Management tool, Cloud-based solutions and services.
- Ability to organize and manage priorities, rigorous.
- English speaking.
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs