AB InBev Africa new vacancies; We represent AB InBev, the world’s leading brewer. On the African continent, our footprint spans 12 countries—South Africa, Eswatini, Lesotho, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda, Ghana, Nigeria, and Mauritius. For generations, we have made a variety of Africa’s most preferred beverages— from the award-winning Carling Black Label in South Africa to the vibrant 2M in Mozambique; from Kilimanjaro Lager, Tanzania’s first easy drinking beer to Hero Premium Lager in Nigeria, we are bringing people together through our wide portfolio of brands.
Additionally, you might also be familiar with some of our iconic global brands—Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois. As AB InBev Africa, we are committed to our shared purpose—We Dream Big to Create a Future with More Cheers. To us, a future with more cheers means shared prosperity for our communities, for the planet, and for our company.
Across all our operations, we are always looking to serve up new ways to meet life’s moments, dream big to move our industry forward and make a meaningful impact in Africa. We are committed to building a future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share.
Also read Dorm Tanzania new vacancies, may 2023
- To ensure the forklift is always maintained in good running order by observing maintenance schedule and filling pre-inspection form prior to every trip Ensure that the forklift is operated and maintained in optimal condition
- Ensure that fuel and fluids are at acceptable operating levels
- Full implementation and adherence to VPO and DPO protocols
- Adherence to health, safety and environmental standards
- To ensure that company and legal stacking regulations are adhered to
- Adherence to and maintenance of site housekeeping standards
- Wearing the correct PPE at all times as designated by site and area
- To ensure loading/unloading of products is done as per processes, all products are counted, both at load location and unload locations, and delivery documents are duly signed and issued
- Stock quality management
- Ensure adherence to warehouse stock age standards by means of applying stock rotation principles.
- Form IV educational level or above
- Valid forklift driver license with certificate From NIT/VETA or any other recognized and registered training institution by the government
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in operating double handler forklifts
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change effectively
- Computer literate.
APPLY HERE : https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs