Job Title: Sales Officers (6) – Agency Banking
Department: Retail Banking
Reporting to: Agency Banking Manager
Region: Dar Es Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza, Mbeya, Dodoma and Zanzibar.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To assist the bank to achieve its targets by optimizing distribution opportunities through building up and managing a high-quality agent network/portfolio around his/her branch vicinity.
- Searching, assessing, accepting, and processing potential prospect agents’ applications to become Exim Wakala (Recruitment)
- Assist in activating and training bank’s agents after being approved
- Monitoring Agency conduct, operations, and performance (Revenue and benefits realization)
- Supporting agents in their daily operations throughout the whole agent Life Cycle
- Assist in ensuring agents’ visibility/branding both external and internal
- Facilitating first-contact meetings with potential Exim Wakala
- Push for agents’ transactions growth eventually revenue/deposit mobilization growth
- Manage agents’ relationships and ensure complaints/disputes from agents or customers who got served through agents are sorted within set SLAs
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
- Internal: Branch staff, Branch managers, Relationship managers, Sales Officers, Compliance team, Call Centre team and marketing team.
- External: Regular contact with aggregators and retail agents
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or Ordinary diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field
- Relevant banking experience with minimum of 1 year sales experience
- Computer literate
- Good negotiation skills
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Application deadline:- 6th May 2022